Write a fully-formed paragraph about one of the following poets:
- To use databases for credible information
- To choose what information to include and what not to include
- To compose a structured paragraph with a topic sentence, evidence and explanation, and a concluding sentence.
- Using ONLY databases accessed through the Jefferson County Public Library, read at least two sources about your chosen poet.
- Write a fully-formed, well-structured paragraph based on the information you found in your two sources.
ACADEMIC INTEGRITY CHECK
- Using THIS DOCUMENT, format your paragraph with the proper heading, title, font, and spacing.
- Check your paragraph for DEAD WORDS.
- At the bottom of the document, list the TRANSITIONS you used and identify what type they are.
- Format your WORKS CITED page properly.
- Revise your paragraph to take out comma splices and fragments.
- Submit paragraph on TurnItIn.com for the assignment "Beat Poet Paragraph."
Although the Homework Calendar and TurnItIn.com show Feb 13 deadlines, you may submit this paragraph for full credit until 11:59 pm on Monday, February 17.