DUE via TurnItIn.com: NAVY January 27
CARDINAL January 30
Homework/Classwork Grade: 100 points
Purpose: To synthesize information regarding the Jim Crow South and communicate your understanding in grammatically correct, effective written communication.
Write a 5 paragraph essay answering the following question:
Based on the movie “The Great Debaters,” what three ideas best represent life in the 1930s?
1. Re-read the two PEAL paragraphs you already wrote about "The Great Debaters."
2. Write a third PEAL paragraph that effectively answers the following:
- Based on the final "stop and talk" scenes from “The Great Debaters,” what idea best represents life in the 1930s?
- Use one summary of an event from your worksheet as evidence and the “Learning” notes to start your analysis.
3. Use those three paragraphs as the body of your essay.
4. Craft PEAL paragraphs for your Introduction and Conclusion.
5. Submit via TurnItIn.com