- completed a 10 minute, line-count warm-up (see slide)
- shared our warm-ups
- checked for 3 late assignments
- reviewed homework ("The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow")
- blindfolded volunteers; object recognition
- listened to the story "Elephant and the Blind Men"
- Language Shapes Perspective
- "Iconoclasts" debrief
- Poison and Bavarian Crystal word discussion
DUE FRIDAY 1.15
"The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow"
Also make sure you have completed the following:
Parent Acknowledgement of Syllabus
Community Supplies (tissues; 24-ct pencils; paper towels or cleaning wipes.
Iconoclasts Release Form
Writer's Notebook Definition Cover