- completed a 10 minute, line-count warm-up (see slide)
- shared our warm-ups
- checked for 3 late assignments
- reviewed homework ("The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow")
- Perspectives (Block 7 only)
- blindfolded volunteers; object recognition
- listened to the story "Elephant and the Blind Men"
- Language Shapes Perspective
- "Iconoclasts" debrief
- Poison and Bavarian Crystal word discussion
DUE TUESDAY 1.19
ALSO: PLEASE NOTE - THIS WAS NOT ANNOUNCED IN CLASS! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! YOU MUST PRINT THE VIEWING GUIDE FOR "GREAT DEBATERS" FOR TUESDAY 1.19!!
Also make sure you have completed the following:
Parent Acknowledgement of Syllabus
Community Supplies (tissues; 24-ct pencils; paper towels or cleaning wipes.
Iconoclasts Release Form
Writer's Notebook Definition Cover