Back to School
Required Resources & Supplies
1. Computer Access: Regular access to a computer with Internet access and a printer are essential in order to be successful in this class.
2. College-ruled loose-leaf notebook paper: Replenish as necessary.
3. 2 composition notebooks: To STAY IN CLASS for daily writing practice and activities. Clearly label on the front with your first/last name and block #. Replenish as necessary.
4. Folder or 3-ring binder with pockets: Bring to and from class every meeting. Dividers are recommended but not necessary.
5. Pens and Pencils: Bring a pen and a pencil to class every day.
6. Highlighters/colored pencils: Have at least 4 colors for use in class.
7. Post-it/sticky notes: To flag reading passages, record thinking, and utilize reading strategies.
8. Classroom Supplies—Please pick ONE or more to contribute to the class’s community supplies for this semester: college ruled loose-leaf notebook paper, one box of tissues, one roll of paper towels or antibacterial/disinfecting wipes. Label your contribution(s) with your name and turn in to your teacher at the start of the semester.