DUE via TurnItIn.com NAVY ONLY: Friday March 3
See instructions here.
50 points, based on content, clarity and conventions. Proofread!!
Focus on including ALL the content.
How are you? [A]
It seems like a long time since I wrote my last progress email. As of this point, in English, My current grade is [B]. [C] I have [D] missing assignments, but I have a plan to make them up. I’m going to [E].
We have finished reading To Kill a Mockingbird! [F] [G] [H]
I have a paper on To Kill a Mockingbird due Monday, March 6 by midnight. We are writing to compare the novel and the movie versions of the story. [J].
Also, I have a comprehensive exam over the book and our 30 vocabulary words on Thursday, March 9. [K]
I feel [L] about English. I am looking forward to [M]
INFORMATION TO FILL IN:
- think about what’s happening in your parent(s)’ life and insert a personal note (about the weekend, about their job, etc)-A.
- your current grade-B.
- how you feel about your grade-C.
- number of missing assignments-D.
- if you have missing assignments, what is your plan to make them up?-E.
- summary of how TKAM ended, who, what, when, where, why-F.
- how you feel about having finished the book-G.
- what you learned from the book about human nature-H.
- what three scenes/characters you will use for your paper-J.
- how parents can help you study for exam -K.
- how you are feeling about English-L.
- any part of English class that you enjoy-M.